Photos courtesy of Erin Paris
Last month, I had the privilege of throwing my sister Heather (also one of our sugar artist here at A Cake Life) a wedding shower to celebrate her upcoming nuptials. We held the event at the Bonsai Restaurant + Lounge in Restaurant Row and used the same color scheme for her wedding: plum purple and silver grey.
We designed a special sweet treats dessert bar and buffet for guests to enjoy…and stay tuned as we will soon be offering this as a service from A Cake Life!
The sweets table included a:
- Macaroon tower
- Mochi brownies (colored to match wedding)
- Chocolate chip cookies with milk shot
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Chocolate covered rice krispy treats
- Mini red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing
- Strawberry cream cake shooters
- Oreo macaroons
- Purple plum fondant cake with confetti design (cake topper provided by Me+U)
The party also included a custom mimosa bar and custom wedding cookie favors by Paradise Sweets. We are so excited for Heather’s wedding, and had the BEST time putting her shower together. Enjoy the pics…courtesy of Erin Paris.
A big thank you to the wonderful vendors we worked with to make this party a reality:
Venue: Bonsai Restaurant + Lounge
Invitations: Emi Ink
Cookies: Paradise Sweets
Linens: Chair Covers Express
Photography: Erin Paris
Flowers and Décor: Family and friends
Cake Topper: Me+U
Rentals and Décor: A Cake Life